Arvind Rao is a Chartered Accountant, CFP certificant and a SEBI Registered Investment Advisor.
He has been actively engaged in the field of tax advisory, business advisory and financial planning services over the last 12 years. He has been helping people structure their finances and spreading financial literacy all round.
- He has contributed his thoughts for various newspapers like
- He has also shared his ideas for various periodicals like
- His quotes have appeared on websites like
- He has co-authored the Certified Personal Finance Advisor courseware for the NISM certification and has been a member of the Examination committee of NISM.
- He has also co-authored a compilation ‘Taxation of Ex-patriates’ issued by International Taxation Committee, ICAI.
He is passionate about training people to understand money and finance better. The list of companies with whom he has successfully conducted various financial workshops include:
Also conducted workshops for SIES college of Management on Wealth Management
He has been associated as a Visiting Faculty for the coveted CFP programme with some of the renowned colleges in Mumbai like International College of Financial Planning, RNIS College of Financial Planning, IIFP, BLB Institute of Financial Markets; ITM Institute of Financial Markets; Gurukul Online Learning Systems; LJ Business School. He has also contributed as a Faculty in Post Graduation programmes with ITM Institute of Financial Markets and BLB Institute of Financial Markets.
In all cases of logo use, the client's logos are used in a general context as not to create any impressions of endorsement or judgment. The real logo's have been used and in the most accurate and suitable quality available. In the event that a logo has been resized, every effort has been made to preserve the quality and appearance of the logo. Any claims arising out of the same shall be first received with a legal notice against the said usage, followed by litigation in Mumbai courts only, in case logo is not removed within 3 weeks mandatory time frame.